I got my police clearance today. I went there semi- prepared. I had some documents which I expected they would require but it did not suffice. For those who want to secure their police clearance in Cebu City, bring all the requirements to save time and money.
- Office: CAMP SOTERO CABAHU
- Address: Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City. (near CIC)
Requirements: Photocopy of Barangay Clearance
Photocopy of Birth Certificate
2 pcs 2×2 ID Picture
Cedula (the latest)
STEP: 1. Ask the police on duty and the entrance for the Police Clearance Issuing Office.
STEP: 2. Read the steps indicated which says:
- : Present your requirements at the counter and pay 45 pesos.This is for (Emply, D.S., C. fee). These are abbreviations which I do not understand.
- Fill out the form completely. Attach your 2×2 photos after filling out the form. At this stage, you are asked to pay 5 pesos for a tissue. (You’ll know why.)
- Approach the Criminology interns on duty. They would assist you how to do the finger printing. They even hold your hands which I find it very funny. I joked “Mao ni inyong gi internan?”. The intern defended himself seriously..”dili sad maam uy.. daghan mi lain buhat.” Trust me, its very messy and dirty. This is the time to use the tissue.
- Submit it at the desk for final processing.
STEP 3. Wait You can get your Police Clearance the next day.
Note: They have photocopying inside the compound. They only accept application until 4 pm. Bring a valid ID too. ID pictures are available at the small sari-sari stores outside.
You may share this article so many would be informed.