I got my police clearance today. I went there semi- prepared. I had some documents which I expected they would require but it did not suffice. For those who want to secure their police clearance in Cebu City, bring all the requirements to save time and money.
- Office: CAMP SOTERO CABAHU
- Address: Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City. (near CIC)
Requirements: Photocopy of Barangay Clearance
Photocopy of Birth Certificate
2 pcs 2×2 ID Picture
Cedula (the latest)
STEP: 1. Ask the police on duty and the entrance for the Police Clearance Issuing Office.
STEP: 2. Read the steps indicated which says:
- : Present your requirements at the counter and pay 45 pesos.This is for (Emply, D.S., C. fee). These are abbreviations which I do not understand.
- Fill out the form completely. Attach your 2×2 photos after filling out the form. At this stage, you are asked to pay 5 pesos for a tissue. (You’ll know why.)
- Approach the Criminology interns on duty. They would assist you how to do the finger printing. They even hold your hands which I find it very funny. I joked “Mao ni inyong gi internan?”.😛 The intern defended himself seriously..”dili sad maam uy.. daghan mi lain buhat.” Trust me, its very messy and dirty. This is the time to use the tissue.
- Submit it at the desk for final processing.
STEP 3. Wait You can get your Police Clearance the next day.
Note: They have photocopying inside the compound. They only accept application until 4 pm. Bring a valid ID too. ID pictures are available at the small sari-sari stores outside.
You may share this article so many would be informed.😛